Saturday, August 22, 2009

New "banner" for a Monster

So as much as I loved the Haruhi picture that I had as my banner it didn't really fit the mood of my blog, more just the fact that I really like Haruhi. While looking through pictures online I found this one of Kyon (from Haruhi). I figured this would be more fitting considering he kinda looks like me and he's not looking to happy at the moment. Much like myself...

Still deciding on what to do for a more permanent banner. I have a friend online who I might pay to make me some sort of banner, but I don't really have any ideas yet on what it should look like. Also thinking of changing the name as well. So much to think about, so little time.

But for now, today is my only day off this week and I made a promise to myself that I would finish reading the manga Monster. I've said it before and I will say it again this is probably one of the most engaging things I've ever read and even if one doesn't usually read manga I HIGHLY recommend this one anyway. If you can get over the fact that you have to read it backwards you are in for one hell of a ride!


Monster Manga

Much like the movie District 9, the LESS you know about the story going into it the better it is. I got one of my friends to start reading it and she doesn't even like manga!

No comments: