Friday, July 31, 2009

One last July post

I wanted to at least put out on last post for July. It ain't much, but it's something.

I've been fighting this sickness since yesterday and unfortunately I don't feel much better today. The fact that I had to work for 9 hours since no one could cover for me didn't really help matters. Tonight my friends are having a party to celebrate my one buddy's birthday. I haven't partied with them in a couple weeks but I feel so crappy I don't know if drinking is the best thing for me to do.

Guess I'm just gonna have to play it by ear.

Tomorrow is my day off and my main priority is finishing the last 5 episodes of Avatar. I really don't want it to end but alas, all good things must.

Well that's it for today. Gotta walk the dog and get dressed for the party (jeans and an anime t-shirt).

Adios

No comments: