Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another picture

Had a rough day today. Feel like hell, slept in, was late for work, blah blah blah...

Since I wanted to at least post something today here is another one of my drawings.
In the anime Bleach there is a character Yachiru who is constantly perched on the back of one of the other characters Kenpachi. She is so cute and funny I thought it would be funny if I had someone like that on my back all the time. So one day when I was working this image popped into my head. It's very rare for me to have an idea in my head about what to draw and for it to come out exactly like I want it to (I have an indredible imagination so my drawings don't usually live up to my expectations). But this was one of the rare exceptions. It, for the most part, came out exactly as I wanted it to.

I had longer hair at the time which works wel for making someone "look" anime but I feel it looks a bit too emo. Oh well.

Hope you enjoy! Otakon post coming soon.

No comments: