Monday, March 8, 2010

He's alive!

I'm baaaaaack!

Yes I know it's been awhile. The past couple weeks I've just been zoned into my own little world. Depending on the week I was either working a lot more than usual or a lot less than usual. I found myself extremely busy at points and have absolutely nothing to do at others. Kinda threw me off. Normally even if I don't write in my own blog I still go check on and post on all the blogs that I follow but I totally forgot about that too. I have a lot of catching up to do on those blogs!

I really got into the zone with Assassin's Creed 2. I basically played that during the free time that I had and beat it within a week. Then I immedietely started playing Bayonetta. I guess I was just on a Playstation kick for a few weeks, you could say. I also rented Prototype which I just really didn't care for too much.

I was also still aggitated with my "almost accident" for awhile I really didn't even want to get in my car to be completely honest. It's not a pleasant feeling but I'm definitely past that, for the most part. I still tense up a lot anytime someone tries to pull into my lane and also, sadly, I have noticed that I drive slower than before. God I am lame...

I think being engrossed in my video games, eating better and losing weight (down 9 lbs), and talking to my counselor a bit more I've found myself in a better mood. I haven't had much to bitch and moan about like I usually do. Though the past couple days I have had a few encounters that I will be sharing in the next few days. One involving my boiling point almost reaching an all time high while at Gamestop. I'll be visiting Gamestop again tonight so maybe I'll have a story about that as well considering all the nerds I'll be surrounded by.

Why you ask?

The midnight release of Final Fantasy XIII, that's why! That should be highly entertaining. I actually requested the next 2 days off work so I can play. Yes, I am that awesome. I didn't even lie to work either, it literally says on my Time Request Sheet "Final Fantasy XIII". It's been getting mixed reviews because it's not your typical Final Fantasy game but I don't really care. If it's fun it's fun, if not it's not.

Well I'm gonna run now. Gotta catch up on the blogs I read and then head on out!

2 comments:

bluedrakon said...

Glad to hear that you are back and you are doing well. Sometimes you just need to dive into a little escapism and have fun.

Wish I had a PlayStation so I could be Final Fantasy XIII. I am not much of a gamer, but the graphics are stunning. Let me know how the game plays!

Em said...

i was in an accident 3 years ago and i still hate driving in the rain, and when my car slides slightly i completely freak out. so don't fret, it's normal. just think about where you're going and how you'll be there soon.