Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

One of my favorite days of the year! I'm 50% Irish so it's a given. It sucks that it's on a Wednesday this year but oh well. I haven't drank anything in about 2 weeks and plan to keep it that way for awhile. Tonight is the one exception though I'm not even getting drunk. I bought a couple Guinness which I will casually enjoy throughout the night. It's a tradition, what can I say?
Yotsuba wishes you good luck with your drinking...

Tonight is just going to be a chill night for me. As I said I will be having a few bottles of Guinness while I play some more Final Fantasy XIII (I'm 31 hours in) and watch the latest episode of Lost. While it's nothing too exciting it's definitely an awesome night from my point of view.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! Be safe!

No comments: