Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rocky!

So the other night I read a blog that really broke my heart. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love animals. The top right picture in my blog is always a picture of my dog. Kenobi is the friendliest dog ever (sometimes too much, ha) and I don't know what I would do if something bad ever happened to him.

Well the other day I was reading the blog of Michael Flux. He's is someone I consider a good blog friend. His blog always had amazing pictures of Japan that blew my mind and I was a follower of his page since the day I discovered it.

Well recently he just started sharing his blog with his girlfriend. She is a volunteer at Paws for Life Rescue and Adoption. She made a post about an awesome dog named Rocky that had been taken into Foster care. Sadly things didn't go to well for Rocky. Very depressing.

Please checkout The Flux's blog about Rocky's story! Read it here

And visit Justice for Rocky!

2 comments:

Michael Flux said...

Thanks a ton for posting the link man, really appreciate the support! ^_^

Seantaku said...

No problem buddy, glad to help!