Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy T-Day

Time for some food punishing of epic proportions! I barely ate anything last night and then I slept through most of the day. It's about 1:00 now and dinner at my aunt's house is around 3:00. So I'm going to pretty much just relax until then.

Normally Thanksgiving is my entire family on my mom's side (and a rather large family at that) but this year most relatives are doing other things. So my cousin got in touch with me to let me know there would be a few of them going to my aunts house this year. So at least it's something! Since my aunt and I couldn't figure out what I could make to bring to dinner, since I can't cook, I have been entrusted to bring chips. And maybe some store bought rolls! Dunno, that might be a bit much for me to handle.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great holiday!

No comments: