Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vacation!

...sort of.

I've been working my ass off for awhiles now. It's been really hard to take some time off of work to get out of town. Well my boss went out of town last weekend. We made an agreement that he could take however many days off and I would work my butt off covering the shifts while in return he would do the same for me. Well after an excruciating week at work it's now my turn! Vacation time! And I will be spending it in the always lovely Pittsburgh!

The exact opposite of how I will be spending my "vacation"...

Going up to The Burgh to visit my college friends. That is how I like to spend my time. Chilling with friends and getting drunk as all hell. I'm leaving tomorrow night and coming back on Monday. Since my friends whose house I'm staying at will be working Thursday and Friday I get to use that time for R&R. If it's going to be anything like last time I was at Pitt it will consist of laying on the couch, not moving, while playing video games and watching movies all day. Basically, bliss. My job involves a lot of manual labor so laying around is just what I need.

Even though my buddy has a PS3 I will be bringing up my own so I can continue playing Dragon Age Origins, since my game is already saved on my hard drive. I can't tell you how much I love this game. Well i could, but it would just take a long time. I'm only about 10-12 hours into it or so with so much to look forward too. We'll see how much I can punish in the 2 days I'll be chilling on the couch.

Then the rest of the weekend will be dedicated to getting completely smashed. Huzzah!!

Well it's time for me to start winding down before bed. I have 3 episodes of Naruto Shippuuden queued and ready for some watching.

Later all!

No comments: