Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Notes for Notes

So a couple weeks ago my boss pointed out that my thoughts can get a bit cluttered and he couldn't be more right. I often times forget things at work that I should really know. So he ended up giving me a Notepad to use at work to write down all the shit I need to know (and shit he knows I will forget) So far it's worked great and it's a really good idea.

Such a good idea in fact that I decided to purchase a small pocket sized notepad for my own personal use outside of work. Sadly yes, I do need my own personal notepad to remember random meaningless things.

Such as this blog! I actually had to write down on my notepad that I should write about this on a blog. Sadly I was so caught up in my iPod yesterday that I didn't even check my notepad. So here it is!

This will also help fuel future blogs because 9 times out of 10 I have an idea that I want to write about but by the time I get home I completely forget what it is.

And to make another reference to my last post about the iPod, Kenobi (my dog) and I just spent an extra 15 minutes outside on our walk because I was so caught up in what I was listening to in my Pod. Goldfinger's album Hang Up's just to let you know.

But more on Kenobi walks, iPods, and maybe the Dragonball move next post.

See, I'm already cluttered...

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I do the same thing!

I have a little notepad I take with me everywhere and I jot down anything I need to remember. To Do Lists, phone numbers, dates, shopping lists, etc. It has honestly changed my whole life. I am more organized and on top of things since I got it.

Eventually I got sick of the $1 notepad I was using because it kept falling apart and had no writing support (no cardboard backing), so I splurged and got a $11 Moleskin notebook and it's been amazing. Hardcover, lined pages, small pocket in the back, and a perfect size. I'm addicted to them.

Anyhow, I'm glad I'm not the only notebook carrier! Sometimes I feel so pretentious / forgetful when I whip it out in public.