Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Flu

I've had the flu for about a week now and it sucks way beyond anything I've ever had before. At least anything that I can actually remember. I woke up at around 2:30 today after sleeping for almost 12 hours. And I tell you it was much needed. I've kind of been able to sleep on and off this week but it just hasn't been enough.

The worst part about the whole thing is that even though I have all this free time just laying around the house, I am sadly unmotivated to actually do any of the things I would like to be doing! Warcraft? Nah, don't feel like sitting at the computer. Resident Evil 5? Eh, too much hard work playing on Veteren mode. Play Suikoden Tierkreis? Don't think my eyes can stand looking at that little Nintendo DS screen.

I did manage to watch the first disc of Battlestar Galactica Season 2 on Wednesday, stopping only once to watch Lost (natch!). The second season rocks so far and I should be expecting disc 2 in the mail today from Netflix. At least that's something I'm in the mood for.

Oh, and I also got to see the live action Dragonball movie. But I'll save that for my next post.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I was once home sick with the flu for about a week and as I was laying in bed feeling sorry for myself I thought, "At least I can farm some gold on WoW"...

But, once I actually got on I realized how much it sucks to play when you're sick. You don't want to deal with noobs, your reaction time isn't what it should be, and even when I was fishing I was falling asleep at my keyboard.

Being sick blows...