Friday, October 30, 2009

Night cap

Can't sleep. Figured I'd post a quick one before I "attempt" to go to sleep. I don't know why I even bother to try and sleep if I'm not tired. I just end up tossing and turning anyways. Might as well stay up and do the things I wanna do.

Anyway, I spent the majority of my day today playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I could not stop playing. I wanted to divide my free time today into multiple things. The first was trying to Install WoW on this spare computer I'm using. Since I have every single WoW disk except for the first one I had to sign up for a Battlenet account which allows registered WoW players like myself to just download the game from the website. Of course I knew downloading from the internet would be a lot slower than using the disks but I didn't have much choice. So I decided to pop in Marvel while allowing for WoW to load. Next thing you know 6 hours have gone by and it's time to watch Office and 30 Rock! I also realized I hadn't eaten in hours. I had been completely lost in the game.

There is a reason Spidey trumps the cover box. Because he fucking r0xx0r!

Apparently WoW is still loading. My god it's been almost all day! Oh well, should be done by the morning. I have a short day at work tomorrow and then I gots the weekend off! Sure I have a lot to do the whole weekend but still! I'll be meeting up with my friends at some point for some Halloween festivities. I will be going as Bruce Banner aka The Incredible Hulk. I bought these enormous purple sweatpants for the costume. They are extremely comfortable and I'm almost hesitant to rip them to shreds (I'm going for the Banner look after turning back from the Hulk.)

Well that killed some time though I'm still not really tired. Oh well, guess I'm gonna lay in bed and do a bit of reading. I think a little Negima manga is in order...


Night all...

No comments: