Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey oh!!

So yes this is a new blog. I'm sure by this time time I've lost a bunch of "viewers" sadly. I seriously apologize. My computer seems to be "fucked" for a better word and I have yet to get it fixed. I have several friends who are great with computers but I haven't had the time to get them to help. My schedule has been busy and it pains me to ask my friends to take the time out of their busy schedule to help an idiot like me.

I have a back up computer that my dad gave me before he moved away. I have it hooked up, with a wireless Internet card attached, it should be easy peasey to use my wireless internet to connect to this computer but ALAS, IT'S NOT.

My virus ridden computer can be put aside and worked on later by my friends to salvage 4 years of memories I have saved on there. But the new computer I should easily be able to hook up to the Internets through WiFi so I can bring back my daily rants to you all! But I can't get it to work!

Oh well, I will keep you posted!

No comments: