Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

First of all thank you to everyone for the Christmas/Birthday/New Years wishes. I really appreciate it!

I can't remember the last time I actually made a New Years Resolution. I'm never actually going to do it so what's the point? Well this year I am going to do one. Since I haven't been sticking by my diet like I should, that's what I'm gonna do. Weight loss is a common resolution for people but my fucking god I'm sick of being overweight. I haven't been happy in awhile because of it. So that's my deal and I'm sticking with it. And it's going to suck, badly...

Lose the weight dummy!!

As for fun personal things, I'm almost done with Dragon Age. I've been taking my sweet time with it but I work in phases. I'm also trying to find some new manga to read or anime to watch. There's just so much! Basically I'm looking for a new anime that airs a new episode every week in Japan. Like something to look forward to. Also, if I wasn't a big enough geek already I started watching Doctor Who last night on Netflix. I've heard nothing but good things from friends and family and I definitely enjoyed what I saw. Gotta love those Brits.

At this very moment I am downloading the new Weezer single "(If Your Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To". Can't get that chorus out of my head! Great song. Except it keeps saying error when I download it. WTF? I better not keep getting charged every time I try this.

Sadly for a good part of my time off last week I felt pretty sick. Went out for New Years Eve to a friends house and could barely bring myself to drink anything. Talk about a bummer. I'm feeling a bit better which is nice but I'm also back at work which is not so nice. After 5 days off, going back to work is like putting your head in a vise. And not in the funny way like when Moe does it to Curly.

I got to catch up on some reading too. A real book, not a comic book or manga. Granted it's a Star Wars book, but a book nonetheless!! And it's friggin long too.

Well I'm off for now. Rented the CGI movie 9 so I'm just gonna lay down and watch that and hope that I feel a lot better tomorrow...

No comments: