Saturday, July 10, 2010

The MilkMan Cometh...

As always, I've been MIA from the blog for awhile. Spending too much time on video games (Heavy Rain, Borderlands) but now I have free time to share this story.

Earlier this week I came home from the grocery store to find a dude with a crowbar running away from my door (cuz he heard my dog barking) and as he was running towards the stairs he shoved me against the wall. Not with the crowbar mind you, so I was OK, don't worry folks! So as he was starting to run down the stairs I was in complete awe of what was happening so in order to stop him I had my grocery bags and I threw my bag with a gallon of milk in it and it hit him in the back and he fell down the stairs and he hit his face on the concrete steps.

He was down for the count and I didn't know what to do so I called for help. A neighbor of mine had gotten back from work and heard me screaming so he ran up the stairs and saw me standing next to this guy who is laying on the ground, face bleeding, and a gallon of milk and a crowbar near him. He asked me what happened. I was in complete shock and just said "I threw milk at him..."

When he asked why I said he had tried to break into my house, then ran like a coward, so I didnt know what to do so I threw something at him. The milk was the heaviest thing I had. And I will admit, straight up, I was not some awesome bad ass when this happened. I wasn't thinking straight and when my neighbor found me I was, as he said, "pale as a ghost and trembling" so I'm not Spider-man (at least until I close my eyes and picture it).

My buddy Nightmare has dubbed me MilkMan and now I dont think that will ever be let down. lol Nightmare has a radio show online which u can listen to at http://blackskyradio.com/ Monday-Friday 3-8 eastern time. I had called in to his show and told the story on the air, hence where MilkMan came from. So now all my friends are calling me that too.


1 comment:

bluedrakon said...

Nice to see you are still around :)

Dude, you live in a screwed up area as I think you had this issue before.

Milk does a body good and you sure put it to good use. Must of been funny when the cops picked him up.