Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet deal

It's been 14 days since my last post and and in that time I've lost 5 more lbs. So hey, not too shabby. And as of yesterday a friend of mine started helping me work on an exercise program. We didn't do too much yesterday as I was incredibly sick, hadn't eaten at all that day, and not had a wink of sleep the night before. All in all I was a complete and utter mess and yet I still dragged my ass out there and did what I could. If only I could lose weight doing the things I love! Losing a pound for every minute of an anime I watched would be too easy. Maybe for every hour?? Perhaps there is some sort of demon pact I could conjure up to lay this awesome curse upon myself...

Speaking of anime, new shows have started airing in Japan and I actually found a few that piqued my interest. Fellow blogger Washi introduced me to new shows like Working! and Angel Beats. I had been eying Angel Beats for a few months now waiting for it to come out, mainly because of the main character's uncanny resemblance to Haruhi...

The new SOS Brigade...?

It's definitely interesting so far. I thought the 1st episode was OK but the 2nd definitely had me more interested. The anime Working! is a nice light-hearted slice of life type comedy. Put me in a good mood as I was sitting at my desk and my entire body was aching. So these two shows I will be keeping my eye on this season. Second season of K-on has also started and although it can be a bit too upbeat and cute at times I'm gonna stick with it because I love the animation. After I'm done writing this I'm watching the first episode of Mayoi Neko Overrun, figured I'll give that a shot as well.

I just finished doing my taxes tonight. Yeah I totally waited til the last minute. D'oh! I was filling out the forms and it somehow got to the point that I actually OWED money in my State Taxes. I knew that was completely wrong so I started over and did everything online, which I should have just done in the first place, and it was super easy and accurate. Accurate meaning I will be receiving money back and not owing. Man that was a scary 5 minutes...

Now it's time to kick back, watch some anime, then read some Dexter by Design (the 4th book in the Dexter series that the TV show is based on) Really good stuff so far...

1 comment:

bluedrakon said...

Nice to see that the weight is starting to drop. Do not expect too much weight at first, but do realize that eventually the fat will turn to muscle and the weight my come back. But this is the weight you want :)

Not to much into Working!, but will have to check Angel Beats